Project Initiative: "Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets" plans to organize trade mission to Georgia for up to 10 Ukrainian SMEs, in close cooperation with a foreign consultant and invites you to provide a proposal (including financial) for organization of a trade mission to Georgia in September 2019.
Goal: organize a b2b trade mission for up to 10Ukrainian SMEsof preselected sectors
Tools: b2b meetings, site visits, budget available
Sector: Food processed
Preparation stages of the trade mission include:
1. Development of a comprehensive market intelligence document covering a food sector and trade opportunities for Ukrainian SMEs in the chosen sector in Georgia.
2. Participate in the Trade mission promo event in Kyiv as one of the speakers.
3. Conduct Skype screenings of applied Ukrainian SMEs together with a manager of the project with the purpose to select up to 10 SMEs for participation in the trade mission (usually up to 25 Skype calls 30 minutes each).
4. Provide matchmaking services for the selected Ukrainian companies.
5. Participate in the pre-briefing for the trade mission participants upon arrival to Georgia as one of the speaker.
6. Organize at least 2 sectoral site visits in each country.
7. Develop and provide the project report.
Note: Logistic arrangements which are not mentioned in the TOR will be organized by the project team directly.
In case of interest send your applications in PDF by April 10, 2019 to:
JULIA KOTOVA, International Trade and Export Market Specialist at project initiative: “Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets”, to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must at least include: consultant background, successful cases, and references, estimated project timetable and budget.
Please provide the budget according to the following accounts. Please consider that the budget must include all services mentions in the TOR. The price for the services from the TOR can’t be increased.