Project Initiative: "Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets" plans to organize a B2B trade mission online to Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey for 8 Ukrainian SME producers of chemical industry in November-December 2020.
Trade mission goal: to provide trade opportunities to 8 export ready SME’s, to raise/start export to Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey.
Trade mission tools:
- EBRD’s financial support available to cover business activities in the framework of the trade mission’ activities
- 2 training pieces conducted for all delegates of the trade mission - on preparation and conducting B2B meetings, preparation of marketing materials, trade opportunities in the 3 countries
- Market research conducted in the 3 countries, basic report developed
- Professionally organized B2B sessions – individual one-on-one meetings
- Individual mentoring the selected SMEs in cooperation with the business consultant on specific issues and matters related to export to Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, to b2b, certification and trade mission activities.
The Sector: chemicals (FERTILIZERS, SOAP, DETERGENTS AND COSMETICS, PHARMACEUTICALS, PAINT AND COATINGS, MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC OILS, Plastics and Articles Thereof, etc.)
Tasks for the consulting firm:
- Organize a series of individual B2B meetings for each of the 8 selected Ukrainian companies in the 3 countries (Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey) according to companies’ needs
- Conduct the screening interviews with the Ukrainian registered SMEs to select the 8 companies-participants
- Provide consulting on trade opportunities in the 3 selected countries to Ukrainian SME delegates of the trade mission, provide individual consulting on import duties, logistics to the 3 selected countries
- Develop content and lead a training for the delegates on trade opportunities in the 3 selected countries
- Contact the companies in Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, invite them to participate in the B2B sessions with Ukrainian companies, provide the information/catalogues on Ukrainian companies
- Organize the B2B meetings: ZOOM rooms, agreements on dates and timing with all involved companies, moderation of B2B meetings, follow-up, etc.
- Develop the profiles of the Ukrainian companies for distribution among the businesses in Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey
- Develop the profiles of the companies from Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and provide to Ukrainian companies individually
- Any additional recommended activities for promotion of Ukrainian export in Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey
In case of interest send your applications in PDF by October 16, 2020, to:
IRYNA ONIKIENKO, Expert foreign markets at project initiative: “Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets”, to e-mail: email@example.com
The application must at least include company background, estimated project timeline of events, budget.
Please provide the budget according to the following accounts. Please consider that the budget must include all services mentioned in the TOR. The price for the services from the TOR can’t be increased.
In case of any questions regarding the request kindly apply to Iryna Onikienko via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org