In order to facilitate the opportunities for Ukrainian SMEs to obtain direct B2B contacts with the Chinese businesses, the project «Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets» invites you to provide a proposal (including financial) for the organization of the online B2B mission (sessions) with the Chinese business sector representatives (wholesale showrooms, individual shops and buyers) for at least 7 Ukrainian SMEs representing fashion industry (garment and accessories manufacturers) during June – August 2020.
Goals of the B2B mission:
- Facilitate at least 7 Ukrainian fashion garment and accessories manufacturers with direct online opportunities to establish new B2B contacts with the Chinese business sector representatives – wholesale showrooms, individual shops and buyers;
- Assist Ukrainian fashion sector companies in discovering broader market opportunities and obtaining advanced up-to-date information on the Chinese market;
- Enhance the opportunities for the national fashion industry exporters to expand into the Chinese market without bearing the complex logistics, avoiding potential travel ban, and other complications caused by COVID-19 pandemic.
Fashion (garment and accessories manufacturers)
Activities are to include:
- Conducting a special training on holding and structuring effective online B2B meetings through the use of WeChat in order to prepare the selected companies;
- Finding, negotiating, selecting and finalizing Chinese companies for the online B2B meetings (wholesale showrooms representatives, individual shops and buyers) as per selected Ukrainian SMEs – at least 4 B2B meetings per each selected Ukrainian SME;
- Forming the complete profiles of the Chinese companies to participate in the online B2B meetings;
- Securing the translation from and to Chinese during the B2B meetings where necessary, ensuring B2B logistics and organization;
- Scheduling and organizing at least 4 B2B meetings per each selected Ukrainian SME, moderating the process, developing customized schedules;
- Providing additional consulting assisting for Ukrainian SMEs;
- Assisting the Ukrainian SMEs with the post-B2B communication and negotiations, including providing feedbacks, matching other B2B contacts through e-mail, WeChat, etc.
In case of interest send your applications in PDF by June 17, 2020 via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must at least include: consultant background, successful cases and references, estimated project timeline with the description of the phases, budget.
Please provide the budget according to the following accounts. Please consider that the budget must include all services mentioned in the TOR. The price for the services from the TOR can’t be increased.