Project Initiative: "Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets" plans to organize online B2B matchmaking session focusing on Romania and Poland for up to 8 Ukrainian SMEs Agri Machinery sector and invites you to provide a proposal.
Trade mission goal: to provide opportunities for export ready SME’s to rise/start export.
Trade mission tools: individual online B2B meetings
Sector: Agri Machinery
1. Development of a comprehensive market intelligence document covering preselected sector and trade opportunities for Ukrainian SMEs in the chosen sector Romania and Poland.
3. Conduct Skype screenings of applied Ukrainian SMEs together with manager of the project with the purpose to select up to 8 SMEs for participation in the trade mission (usually up to 25 Skype calls 30 minutes each).
4. Organize and conduct online B2B meeting for the selected Ukrainian companies.
5. Organize and conduct online pre-briefing for the trade mission participants.
6. Develop and provide the project report.
In case of interest send your applications in PDF by October 9, 2020 to:
JULIA KOTOVA, International Trade and Export Market Specialist at project initiative: “Ukraine: Consolidation of SME export potential and facilitation of access to foreign markets”, to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must at least include: consultant background, available network, successful cases and references, estimated project timeline with the phases description, budget.
Please provide the budget according to the following accounts. Please consider that the budget must include all services mentions in the TOR. The price for the services from the TOR can’t be increased.
In case of any questions regarding the request kindly apply to Julia Kotova via e-mail: email@example.com