NGU “FSRU" is looking for an Expert - a full-time Expert-consultant in the Project team for the implementation of project and program management in the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of British Embassy Kyiv on behalf of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office has launched the project “EXPERT SUPPORT FOR THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE DEFENCE PROCUREMENT AND CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AND DEFENCE SECTOR OF UKRAINE”.
The Project and Program Management Project Team at the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine is an advisory group (not civil servants) funded by the British Embassy in Ukraine and provides methodological, advisory, and administrative support to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Terms of engagement:
The position provides for the conclusion of a long-term contract until the end of March 2023, with the possibility of extending the contract for the next period in the event of a decision to extend the project by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the donor.
The amount of remuneration is discussed during the interview and is determined depending on the professional experience and qualifications of the candidates / approx.
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
Scope of work and tasks
Providing consulting support within the Transformation Capability Development System of the Ministry of Defense and Defense Sector of Ukraine (Workstream2) regarding:
- analysis and preparation of proposals regarding models for the development of defense capabilities of the Armed Forces and the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine (defense management, PPBE, etc.)
- development of methodological recommendations and proposals for the application of the program-project approach within the framework of the Capability Development System
- summarizing the experience of implementing program and project management and developing recommendations and proposals for other components of the Defense Forces of Ukraine
- other issues related to the management of defense capability development programs and projects
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Higher Education
- Experience in implementing projects and programs - at least 4 years
- Experience in the security and defense sector (preferred)
- High level of organizational and communication skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent mastery of major Microsoft programs (including MS Project)
To participate in the competition, please submit your CV (English and Ukrainian) to email@example.com
will take place in several stages: a short list of candidates will be formed from the candidates with the best resumes.
Active until: August 16, 2022