Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Utilization and implementation of the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine in the field of trade”.
Within the Project, the NGU “FSRU" is looking for an Expert on trade and DCFTA
Scope of services
- Provide analysis of the potential of the Regional Convention on Pan-Euro-Mediterranean Preferential Rules of Origin (PEM Convention) for Ukrainian exporters;
- Provide recommendations on application of the PEM Convention triangle diagonal cumulation (Israel – Ukraine – EU, EFTA – Ukraine – EU, Georgia – Ukraine – EU);
- Analyze the experience of Ukrainian companies in application of triangle cumulation and develop recommendations on problems identified based on the results of analysis performed;
- Provide recommendations on group of products towards which the conditions of diagonal cumulation in the EU-Ukraine-Contracting Parties to the PEM Convention triangle may be applied in accordance with the Regional Convention on Pan-Euro-Mediterranean Preferential Rules of Origin;
- Prepare information materials aimed at raising awareness of Ukrainian exporters on application of the PEM Convention.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in economics, international relations
- Proven experience in trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with the Export Strategy of Ukraine, sectoral and cross-sectoral export strategies, EU-Ukraine Association Agreement, PEM Convention and Ukraine’s FTAs
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- PC literacy
Contract Duration: by 30.06.2021
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month)): April 09, 2021.
Please, send your applications to: email@example.com