Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” is looking for 2 Experts in Tariff Policy for the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
The project is implemented with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
I. Scope of Services:
- Collaboration with business to determine a list of goods that requires attention with regards to tariff fixing;
- Determining (together with a team lead and in communication with stakeholders) key commodities for a tariff effectiveness research;
- Proposing a reform approach for tariffs, with WTO, FTAs and EU AA perspectives;
- Expert, legal and analytical support for the International Trade Council together with its working groups according to the Annual activity plan 2019;
- Prepared tariff analysis;
- Prepared proposal for tariff reform;
- Implementation of the Annual activity plan of the International Trade Council together with its working groups assisted.
III. Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, finances, or relevant field;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the relevant field and/or in conducting analytical research;
- Familiarity with trade and tariff policy;
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management ;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex economic, legal, commercial and financial information;
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills;
- PC literacy;
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken;
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset.
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): August 8, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org