Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) has launched a call for the WTO Attorney for the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies” which is implemented with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH .
Scope of services
- Analytical study on non-tariff compliance with the proposed changes in non-tariff regulation.
- Verification of experts' opinions regarding all aspects of tariffs from the standpoint of WTO law and Association Agreement compliance.
- Expert, legal and analytical support of the International Trade Council together with its working groups according to Annual activity plan 2019.
- Draft of Guidelines and Regulations with legal requirements for each step in the process for tariff change.
- Report with verification of conclusions of non-tariff experts, trade experts, and policy expert.
- Implementation of the Annual activity plan of the International Trade Council together with its working groups assisted.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 5 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy, WTO, the Export Strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract duration: 2 months
For contracting, a candidate should be able to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): October 13, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org